Letra de Paranoid-Jonas Brothers

i make the most of all the stressi try to live without regretbut
i m about to break a sweatim freaking outits
like a poison in my brainits like a fog that blurs
the sceneits like a vine you cant untameoh im freaking
outeverytime
i turn aroundsomething dont feel righti might be paranoidim
boarding the linescause they just might splitcan someone stop the noise?
i dont know what it isbut it just dont fitim paranoidyeahi
take the next stairway stepsto get some air into my chestcant
hear the thoughts inside my headim still freaking outthats why
my ex is stilL my exi never trust a word she saysim runnin
all the background checksand shes freaking outeverytime
i turn around somethings just not rightmight
be paranoidim boardin the lines cause they just might
splitcan someone stop the noise?i dont know
what it isbut it just dont fitconsider me destroyedcause
i dont know how to act cause i lost my headi must be paranoidi
never thought it would come to thisim paranoidstuck in the roomwere
staring facesohhim caught in a nightmare
i cant wake upif you hear my cry running threw her streetsim
about to freakcome and rescue meshe might be paranoidyeahim
boarding the lines cause they just might splitcan someone stop the noise?
i dont know what it isbut it just dont fitconsider me
destroyedi dont know how to act cause i lostcause
i lost my headi must be paranoid

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Pofavor no dejen comentarios que puedan herir sentimientos acuerdensen que todos somos fans y que sus comentarios pueden hacer sentir mal a los demas, del resto deja lo que tu quieras hasta imagenes TKLMOS.......